Don't see the answer to your question here? Click here to contact us!
- How long does it generally take to complete an order?
It depends on the order specifics (such as what type of order it is, how much detail must go into the order, etc.) and our waiting list, but most of the time a typical order is completed within 3-4 weeks once it is active on our queue.
If your order is for something seasonal or for a particular event, etc. to where the project must be done by a certain date, please specify that when filling out the order form. Once we accept your order we will make it our goal to help you with completing the project in enough time for the event. Other than for orders needed for scheduled event dates (such as invitation designs, card designs, etc.) most orders are done in the order they are received.
- I LOVE your designs! How do I order? Click the order link or simply click here!
- I have never started a blog before, I am new to all of this. What do I need to know? You will need a hosting account for Blogger/Blogspot or you will need to have a Wordpress blog. Once we begin the design for your project, if you wish for us to install the template for you, we will be happy to do so (if applicable).
- Okay, I've placed my order...now what? Simple! Wait to hear back from us, we usually reply via e-mail and send an e-mail to the e-mail address you used to fill out the order form. Once we have you placed in our queue, we will let you know and once we begin working on your order we will send you a link to where you can view a preview of what your new design is going to look like (only applies to blog designs).
Be sure to check your e-mail often (as we may need additional details) and if you haven't heard from us within one week after you have submitted the form, you may want to check your junk e-mail folder and if you still haven't received anything you may want to fill out the form again.
- Will you install my template? If we design your template you have the option of us installing your template at the time of the design. Once a project is closed we do not provide installation as an option thereafter. If you wish to perform the installation yourself, we will send you the template via e-mail for you to perform the install.
- I feel like sharing. Can I also let a friend borrow my custom template (and/or graphic(s)) that you made for me to use? Sorry, custom designs are per individual, so the answer is no. Please read our terms. We will be happy to consider your friend's request for a custom design, however, so please send them our link!
- Why are you not currently charging anything? Its a hobby...nothing is to say we won't eventually charge, but at this time, we are offering our design services for FREE! :)
- My template broke, will you fix it?
Sorry, but we only do the designs, once a design project is closed that is pretty much final due to time constraints.
- I already have a design that I like but I would like to liven it up a bit, will you do this?Sorry, we only work on our own designs and do NOT edit anyone else's.
- I don't have any graphics for my project do you find graphics for the projects?
Yes, we will find graphics, but if you already have the graphics that will be a GREAT help! Please remember, all content that you submit to us must either be copyrighted by you (and you must give us permission to use the images in the project) or you must have the proper rights and permissions to the images or the images must NOT be copyrighted at all.
- Do you need people to help you out with your projects?
Maybe. Contact us to find out! We appreciate your interest, but keep in mind that we are not offering any paid positions at this time!
- What type of sites do you currently design? We currently do design projects for the Blogger/Blogspot platform as well as the Wordpress platform.
- My design looks GREAT in most browsers, but there are some that it doesn't look the same in, why is this? Some design projects can look different in different browsers...that is just the way it is...we do our best to code things to be compatible with a lot of browsers, but there are no guarantees in our world of design on how many browers any specific design will work in.
- I love your designs, can I grab a button to help you spread the word? Sure, please do and we appreciate it! :)
- Help! You are currently working on my order, but I have lost the link to where I can preview my design as it is being put together. No problem, just contact us and let us know and we will be happy to assist you!